Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Eleven

 photo c6bce382-6c8f-4817-868f-58ead58f047b_zps2f7a294b.jpg


How fitting that Just Son's 11th birthday occurs on a "Wordless Wednesday," because I truly have no words to describe the emotions I'm feeling today. I suppose I'm mostly just stunned by how quickly he's growing before my eyes. You need only to look through my archives to see what I mean. Perhaps I'll be able to compose something more eloquent later. But for now, I leave you with a photo of the cupcakes that are heading to school today with Just Son. He requested chocolate cupcakes with blue frosting and sprinkles. His wish is my command. ;-)


post signature

3 comments:

Mari said...

Happy Birthday JS!

Momma Roar said...

Happy 11th big guy!!!!

Purdy cupcakes!

Sylvia said...

Happy, happy birthday JS. Good month to have a birthday.